MUST- This is a multi-function inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, MPPT 60A/80A solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support with portable size. Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
- Pure sine wave output
- Smart LCD setting (Working modes, Charge Current, Charge Voltage, etc).
- Bult in MPPT 60A/80A solar charge controller
- Combining solar system, AC utility, and battery power source to supply continuous power
- Overload, short circuit and Deep discharge protection
- Cold start function
- Support USB, RS485 monitoring function
- WIFI remote monitoring (optional)
- Compatible to generator
A MPPT solar charge controller is the charge controller embedded with algorithm to maximize the amount of current going into the battery from PV module.
MPPT is DC to DC converter which operates by taking DC input from PV module, changing it to AC and converting it back to a different DC voltage and current to exactly match the PV module to the battery.
The major principle of MPPT is to extract the maximum available power from PV module by making them operate at the most efficient voltage (maximum power point). That is to say:
MPPT checks output of PV module, compares it to battery voltage then fixes what is the best power that PV module can produce to charge the battery and converts it to the best voltage to get maximum current into battery. It can also supply power to a DC load, which is connected directly to the battery.