Growatt hybrid inverter is a new energy enterprise dedicated to the R&D and manufacturing of PV inverters including on-grid, off-grid and storage inverters, and user side smart energy management solutions as well. The power capacity of Growatt hybrid on-grid inverters ranges from 1 kW to 100 kW, meanwhile its off-grid and storage inverters cover a power range from 1 kW to 630 kW. Growatt hybrid inverters are extensively used worldwide for applications in residential, commercial, PV poverty alleviation, utility-scale scenarios as well as other storage power station projects.
Since its foundation in 2010, Growatt hybrid inverters has established branch offices one after another in Germany, US, UK, Australia, Thailand, India, Netherlands, etc in order to better serve the customers across the globe. Growatt always sticks to the R&D investment and technology innovation, and provides customers with premium products and services through its core inverter technology, rigorous quality control and continuous improvement of customer service. By end of September 2018, Growatt has shipped over 1.2 million inverters to over 100 countries and regions across the globe, growing into a Global Top 10 Inverter Brand and becoming the No.1 Chinese Residential PV Inverter Brand.
Growatt inverters will always insist on leading technology and put quality in the first place with its people-oriented and client-oriented spirit. And Growatt hybrid inverters will continue to integrate global resources, promote technology innovation and strive to lead in providing user side smart energy solutions across the world
Growatt SPF series off grid solar inverter is integrated with a MPPT solar charge controller, a high frequency pure sine wave inverter and a UPS function module in one machine, which is perfect for off grid backup power and self-consumption applications. The transformer less design provides reliable power conversion in compact size. Besides, it’s worry-free to start up motor-type loads such as motors, water pumps, and compressors as well as the common home device. SPF 5000TL HVM 5kW can be wired in parallel to increase the output capacity.
The Dyness battery B4874 module is widely used in energy storage and electrical products. Household Energy Storage systems; Centralised power station energy storage systems
- Dyness is equipped with intelligent BMS for each battery pack to manage modules effectively.
- Compared with the traditional module, B4874 can meet the capacity storage and greatly enhance the cycle life.
- Safe lithium iron phosphate battery cell
- Compact size ultralight module
- Each module is equipped with an independent BMS system
- DescriptionDyness is proud to announce that their B4850 modules can work with:
- Sacolar (solarway)
- Lux Power
- Nominal Energy: 3.552kWh
- Nominal Capacity: 74Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 48V
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current: 50A
- Max. Continuous Charge Current: 50A
- Charging Cut-Off Vol: 54V
- Discharging End-Off Vol: 40.5V
- Net Weight: 30kg
- Dimensions (W*D*H): 480*360*133.5mm
- Protection Level: IP20
- Calendar Life: 6000 Cycles
- Charging Temperature Range: 0~50ºC
- Discharging Temperature Range: -20~50ºC
- Communication: CAN / RS485
- Configuration: up to 142kWh total energy, 40 modules parallel at most
- Recommend C Rate: 0.5C
- Warranty: 10 years