Must PV1800 VHM is a multi-functional inverter/charger with wifi kit and parallel card, combining functions of inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support in portable size. Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
A hybrid inverter, otherwise known as a hybrid grid-tied inverter or a battery-based inverter, combines two separate components–a solar inverter and a battery inverter–into a single piece of equipment.
An inverter is a critical component of any solar energy system: you need it to convert the direct current (DC) electricity generated by your solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity for your home’s appliances. If you install a solar panel system with a traditional inverter and decide to add a battery system later on, you’ll need a separate battery-specific inverter to convert the electricity back and forth from AC to DC current for your battery to store and discharge.
However, when you pair your solar panel system with a hybrid inverter, a separate battery inverter isn’t necessary: it can function as both an inverter for electricity from your solar panels and a solar battery.
Importantly, while hybrid inverters are designed to incorporate storage, you can install this technology without batteries; in fact, many people choose to install a hybrid inverter preemptively in anticipation of adding batteries to their system in the future.
The Pylontech US3000C
is an HESS solar battery system provided by Pylontech, developed with their own lithium iron phosphate cell to ensure the highest safety value and most promising life cycle. A self designed BMS protects the cell from abormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC and SoH.
The Pylontech US3000C has an incredible DoD of 95%.
- Vertical industry integration ensures cycle life of 6000 cycles
- Compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
- Deliver up to 3.5kW* with single module (3.5kWh) – * please note this value is inverter/charger dependant, typically the maximum sustained value is 1.8kW per battery
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with large number of Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Provides pre-charge function to protect ESS system from surge current.
- Up to 16 units can be stacked in parallel
This battery must require these additional items: 1 x PYLON BATT CABLE PACK 1 x PYLON SET MOUNTING BRACKETS