SUNSYNK bundle includes:
SUNSYNK has Higer yields.
- Improve self-consumption ratio up to 80%, reducing your electricity bill.
- DC/AC ratio up to 1.3, completely suitable for double-side PV modular.
- Two MPPT design, Max. efficiency of 97.6%.
- LCD Touch screen and buttons, easy operation.
- Compatible with lithium-ion battery and lead acid battery.
- Web browser and mobile App monitoring supported.
- PV lighting protection, Anti-islanding protection, Leakage current protection etc.
- Support store energy from DG when needed, ensure the system working within 7*24H.
- IP65 protection degree, adapt to indoor and outdoor using.
- Automatically switch from on-grid to off-grid mode within 5ms.
- Zero exporting function, fast reaction within 200ms in zero export mode.
- Programmable charging and discharging schedule.
- Both wind turbines and solar panels can be connected as DC input power.
- Max. 16 units can be paralleled for higher system power.
- Retrofitting of existing solar system to energy storage system.
Battery Input Data
- Battery Type: Lead-acid or Li-lon
- Battery Voltage Range (V): 40-60V
- Max. Charging Current (A): 120A
- Max. Discharging Current (A): 120A
- Charging curve: 3 Stages/Equalization
- External Temperature Sensor: Optional
- Charging Strategy for Lithium Battery: Self-adaption to BMS
PV String Input Data
- Max. DC Input Power (W): 6500W.
- PV input Voltage (V): 370V (100V-500V).
- MPPT Range (V): 125-425V.
- Start-up Voltage (V): 150V.
- PV Input Current (A): 11A + 11A.
- No. of MPPT Trackers: 2
- No. of Strings Per MPPT Tracker: 1+1.
AC Output Data
- Rated AC Output and UPS Power (W): 5000W
- Max AC Output Power (W): 5500W
- Peak Power(off-grid): 2 times of rated power, 10 S.
- AC Output Rated Current(A): 21.7.4A
- Max.AC Current(A): 25A
- Max Continuous AC Pass-through(A): 35A.
- Output Frequency and Voltage: 50Hz; 240Vac,
- Grid Type: THD<3%(Linear load<1.5%).
- Current Harmonic Distortion: THD<3% (Linear load<1.5%).
- Max. Efficiency: 97.60%
- Euro Efficiency: 96.50%
- MPPT Efficiency: 99.90%
- PV Arc Fault Detection: Integrated (Except European Type)
- PV Input Lightning Protection: Integrated
- Anti -islanding Protection: Integrated
- PV String Input Reverse Polarity Protection: Integrated
- Insulation Resistor Detection: Integrated
- Residual Current Monitoring Unit: Integrated
- Output over Current Protection: Integrated
- Output Shorted Protection: Integrated
- Output over Voltage Protection: Integrated
Certifications and Standards
- Grid Regulation: UL1741, IEEE1547, RULE21, VDE0126, AS4777, NRS2017, G98, G99, IEC61683, IEC62116, IE61727
- Safety Regulation: IEC62109-1, IEC62109-2
- EMC: EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-3, FCC 15 class B
- Operating Temperature Range ( C ): -25—60 C , >45 C Derating
- Cooling: Fan
- Noise (dB): <30
- Communication with BMS: RS485; CAN
- Weight (kg): 20.5
- Size (mm): 580 X 330 X 208mm
- Protection Degree: IP65
- Installation Style: Wall-mounted
- Warranty: 5 years
The Freedom Won E – Tower 5kW , 48V battery
The Freedom Won E – Tower is an economical and modular Life PO4 Solution for residential and light commercial applications
- 5kWh per Unit
- Stackable up to 4 Units (20kWh Total)
- Wide range Inverter compatibility
- 10-Year Limited warranty
- Module interface pedestal included (no cabinet required)
- 5U module design
- 4000 charge and discharge cycles
- Stacked horizontally onto each other to form a tower with pedestals included, (one per module) or 19 inch rack mounted with brackets (cabinet excluded).
- Vertical mounting on floor or wall (shelf/bracket) with terminals facing upwards
- Comes complete with One e5000 plastic pedestal for tower stacking (cleats for 19” rack not included but available from Freedom Won if required).
- All Acccessories Included:
- 1 x 1.8m red 35mm battery cable with m6 lug
- 1x 1.8m black 35mm battery cable with m6 lug
- 2 x busbar connectors (x1 heatshrink in black and x1 heatshrink in red)
- 1 x inter modular comms cable
- 1 x 1.8m long comms cable (inverter dependant)
- 1 x 1.8m long RS485 comms cable