This solar package consists of:
The solar package has a multi-functional inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support in a portable size. Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
3kw super solar package inverter features:
- Pure sine wave solar inverter.
- Output power factor 1.
- High PV input voltage range.
- Built-in 80A MPPT solar charger.
- Battery equalization function to optimize battery performance and extend lifecycle.
- Built-in anti-dusk kit for harsh environment.
CANADIAN SOLAR – This is the new 35mm frame thickness version of Canadian Solar Module.
High Efficiency Poly Module (CS3U-350-355-360-365P)
With Canadian Solar’s industry leading poly cell technology and the innovative LIC (Low Internal Current) module technology, we are now able to offer our global customers high power poly modules up to 365 W. The KuMax poly modules with a dimension of 2000 x 992 mm, close to our 72 cell MaxPower modules, have the following unique features:
- Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes
- High module efficiency up to 18.9 %
- LOW hot spot temperature risk
- LOW temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.36 % / °C
- LOW NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 42 ± 3 °C
The solar package battery specs are:
Nominal Voltage 12V(6 cells per unit)
Design Floating Life @25℃ 15 Years
Nominal Capacity @25℃(20 hour email@example.comA,10.50V ) 200Ah
10 hour rate (18.20A,10.8V) 182.0Ah
Capacity @25℃ 5 hour rate (31.80A,10.5V) 159.0Ah
1 hour rate (111.2A,9.6V) 111.2Ah
Internal Resistance Full Charged Battery@25℃ ≤3.6mΩ
Ambient Temperature Charge -30℃~60℃
Max.Discharge Current@25℃ 2000A(5s)
Capacity affected by
(10 hr Capacity )
Self-Discharge@25℃ per Month 3%
Standby Use Initial Charging Current Less than 36A
Charge (Constant Voltage 13.6-13.8V
Cycle Use Initial Charging Current Less than 36A